VIrologIcally suppressed patIentS
- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al. Durable efficacy of dolutegravir (DTG) plus lamivudine (3TC) in antiretroviral treatment-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection—3-year results from the GEMINI studies. Presented at: HIV Glasgow 2020; October 5-8, 2020; Virtual. Poster P018.
- van Wyk J, Ajana F, Bisshop F, et al. Efficacy and safety of switching to dolutegravir/lamivudine fixed-dose 2-drug regimen vs continuing a tenofovir alafenamide–based 3-or 4-drug regimen for maintenance of virologic suppression in adults living with human immunodeficiency virus type 1: Phase 3, randomized, noninferiority TANGO study. Clin Infect Dis. 2020;71(8):1920-1929. doi:10.1093/cid/ciz1243
- van Wyk J, Ajana F, Bisshop F, et al. Switching to DTG/3TC fixed-dose combination (FDC) is non-inferior to continuing a TAF-based regimen in maintaining virologic suppression through 48 Weeks (TANGO study). Presented at: International AIDS Conference; July 21-24, 2019; Mexico City, Mexico. Slides WEAB0403LB.
- van Wyk J, Ait-Khaled M, Santos J, et al. Improved metabolic parameters after switching from TAF-based 3-or 4-drug regimen to the 2-drug regimen of DTG/3TC (dolutegravir/lamivudine): the TANGO study. Presented at: International AIDS Conference; July 6-10, 2020; Virtual. Slides OAB0606.
- International Diabetes Federation.The IDF consensus worldwide definition of the metabolic syndrome. Published 2006. Updated July 29, 2020. https://www.idf.org/e-library/consensus-statements/60-idfconsensus-worldwide-definitionof-the-metabolic-syndrome.html Accessed February 24, 2021.
PM-GB-DLL-WCNT-210004 I April 2021