DOVATO is indicated for the treatment of HIV-1 in adults and adolescents above 12 years weighing at least 40 kg, with no known or suspected resistance to the integrase inhibitor class, or lamivudine.
KEEPING LONG-TERM HEALTH IN MIND
WITHOUT TDF, TAF AND ABC
HIV AND HEALTH STARTS WITH VIROLOGICAL SUPPRESION, BUT PLHIV ARE LOOKING FOR MORE FROM THEIR TREATMENT
DOVATO has fewer DDIs with commonly prescribed medications vs other single-tablet regimens*
Patients reported improved symptom distress and treatment satisfaction in real-world switch patients
- Data on file. Regimen market share growth November 2020-October 2021: REF-146400. ViiV Healthcare group of companies. Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al. Three-year durable efficacy of dolutegravir plus lamivudine in antiretroviral therapy-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection. AIDS. 2022;36(1):39-48. doi:10.1097/QAD.00000000000030702.3
- Osiyemi O, De Wit S, Ajana F, et al. Efficacy and safety of switching to dolutegravir/lamivudine (DTG/3TC) versus continuing a tenofovir alafenamide-based 3- or 4-drug regimen for maintenance of virologic suppression in adults living with HIV-1: results through week 144 from the phase 3, non-inferiority TANGO randomized trial. Clin Infect Dis. 2022;ciac036. doi:10.1093/cid/ciac036
- Rolle C-P, Berhe M, Singh T, et al. High rates of virologic suppression with DTG/3TC in newly diagnosed adults with HIV-1 infection and baseline viral load ≥500,000 c/mL: 48-week subgroup analysis of the STAT study. Presented at: IDWeek 2021; September 29-October 3, 2021; Virtual. Slides 75.
- Llibre JM, Alves Brites C, Cheng CY, et al. Switching to the 2-drug regimen of dolutegravir/lamivudine (DTG/3TC) fixed-dose combination is noninferior to continuing a 3-drug regimen through 48 weeks in a randomized clinical trial (SALSA). Presented at: The 11th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science; July 18-21, 2021; Virtual. Slides OALB0303.
- Evitt LA, Kumar R, Kamath RD, et al. Effectiveness and tolerability of DTG+3TC in clinical practice: evidence in PLHIV from real-world data. Presented at: IDWeek™️; September 29-October 3, 2021; Virtual. Slides 898.
- European AIDS Clinical Society. Guidelines. Version 11.0. October 2021. Accessed December 17, 2021. https://www.eacsociety.org/media/final2021eacsguidelinesv11.0_oct2021.pdf
- van Wyk J, Ait-Khaled M, Santos J, et al. Metabolic health outcomes at week 144 in the TANGO study, comparing a switch to DTG/3TC versus maintenance of TAF-based regimens. Presented at: 11th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science; July 18-21, 2021; Virtual. Poster PEB164.
- Postel N, Schneeweiss S, Wyen C, et al. Real-world data from prospective URBAN cohort on the use of dolutegravir (DTG) + lamivudine (3TC) in ART-naïve and pre-treated people living with HIV in Germany. Presented at: HIV Glasgow 2020; October 5-8, 2020; Virtual. Poster 044.
- National Institutes of Health. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in adults and adolescents with HIV. Updated January 20, 2022. Accessed February 1, 2022. https://clinicalinfo.hiv.gov/en/guidelines/hiv-clinical-guidelines-adult-and-adolescent-arv/whats-new-guidelines
- Saag MS, Gandhi RT, Hoy JF, et al. Antiretroviral drugs for treatment and prevention of HIV infection in adults: 2020 Recommendations of the International Antiviral Society–USA Panel. JAMA. 2020. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.17025
- British HIV Association 2022 Guidelines. Accessed September 2022
August 2022 PM-GB-DLL-WCNT-220002
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellowcard in the Google Play or Apple App store. Adverse events should also be reported to GlaxoSmithKline on 0800 221441.
If you are from outside the UK, you can report adverse events to GSK/ViiV by selecting your region and market, here.