- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al. Three-year durable efficacy of dolutegravir plus lamivudine in antiretroviral therapy-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection. AIDS. 2022;36(1):39-48. doi:10.1097/QAD.0000000000003070
- Orkin C, Porteiro N, Berhe M, et al. Durable efficacy of DTG + 3TC in GEMINI-1 & -2: year 3 subgroup analyses. Presented at: Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections; March 6-10, 2021; Virtual. Slides 1991.
- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al. Durable efficacy of dolutegravir (DTG) plus lamivudine (3TC) in antiretroviral treatment-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection—3-year results from the GEMINI studies. Presented at: HIV Glasgow 2020; October 5-8, 2020; Virtual. Poster P018.
- Spinelli F, Prakash M, Slater J, et al. Durable efficacy and safety of DTG + 3TC in treatment-naïve people with HIV-1 stratified by age: 144-week results from GEMINI-1 and -2. Presented at 18th European AIDS Conference: October 27-30, 2021; London, England. Poster P32/60.
- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al; for the GEMINI Study Team. Dolutegravir plus lamivudine versus dolutegravir plus tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and emtricitabine in antiretroviral-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection (GEMINI-1 and GEMINI-2): week 48 results from two multicentre, double-blind, randomised, non-inferiority, phase 3 trials. Lancet. 2019;393(10167):143-155. doi:10.1016/S0140- 6736(18)32462-0