- Okoli C, Brough G, Allan B, et al. Putting the heart back into HAART: greater HCP-patient engagement is associated with better health outcomes among persons living with HIV (PLHIV) on treatment. Presented at: 23rd International AIDS Conference; July 6-10, 2020; Virtual. Poster PED0808.
- Okoli C, de los Rios P, Eremin A, Brough G, Young B, Short D. Relationship between polypharmacy and quality of life among people in 24 countries living with HIV. Prev Chronic Dis. 2020;17:E22. doi:10.5888/pcd17.190359
- Kumar PN, Clarke AE, Jonsson-Oldenbüttel C, et al. Patient-reported outcomes after switching to a 2-drug regimen of fixed-dose combination dolutegravir/lamivudine (DTG/3TC): 48-week results from the SALSA study. ViiV Healthcare. 2022. Poster P07.
- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al. Three-year durable efficacy of dolutegravir plus lamivudine in antiretroviral therapy-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection. AIDS. 2022;36(1):39-48. doi:10.1097/QAD.0000000000003070
- Osiyemi O, De Wit S, Ajana F, et al. Efficacy and safety of switching to dolutegravir/lamivudine (DTG/3TC) versus continuing a tenofovir alafenamide-based 3- or 4-drug regimen for maintenance of virologic suppression in adults living with HIV-1: results through week 144 from the phase 3, non-inferiority TANGO randomized trial. Clin Infect Dis. 2022;ciac036 and suppl 1-18. doi:10.1093/cid/ciac036