WHAT ELSE CAN DOVATO OFFER YOUR PATIENTS?
*Interactions analysed included those between EACS initial regimens available as a single pill and 43 commonly prescribed non-ARVs as defined by EACS.
**Studies reported biomarker data and did not determine whether changes translate to clinical differences
Want to hear from the experts, including past webinar recordings?
- European AIDS Clinical Society. Guidelines. Version 11.0. October 2021. Accessed December 17, 2021. https://www.eacsociety.org/media/final2021eacsguidelinesv11.0_oct2021.pdf
- Osiyemi O, De Wit S, Ajana F, et al. Efficacy and safety of switching to dolutegravir/lamivudine (DTG/3TC) versus continuing a tenofovir alafenamide-based 3- or 4-drug regimen for maintenance of virologic suppression in adults living with HIV-1: results through week 144 from the phase 3, non- inferiority TANGO randomized trial. Clin Infect Dis. 2022;ciac036 and suppl 1-18. doi:10.1093/cid/ ciac036
- Llibre JM, Alves Brites C, Cheng CY, et al. Switching to the 2-drug regimen of dolutegravir/ lamivudine (DTG/3TC) fixed-dose combination is non-inferior to continuing a 3-drug regimen through 48 weeks in a randomized clinical trial (SALSA). Presented at: The 11th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science; July 18-21, 2021; Virtual. Slides OALB0303.
- van Wyk J, Ait-Khaled M, Santos J, et al. Metabolic health outcomes at week 144 in the TANGO study, comparing a switch to DTG/3Tc versus maintenance of TAF-based regimens. Presented at: 11th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science; July 18-21, 2021; Virtual. Poster PEB164.
- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al. Three-year durable efficacy of dolutegravir plus lamivudine in antiretroviral therapy-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection. AIDS. 2022;36(1):39-48. doi:10.1097/QAD.0000000000003070
- Postel N, Schneeweiss S, Wyen C, et al. Real-world data from prospective URBAN cohort on the use of dolutegravir (DTG) + lamivudine (3TC) in ART-naïve and pre-treated people living with HIV in Germany. Presented at: HIV Glasgow 2020: October 5-8, 2020; Virtual. Poster 044.
February 2023 PM-GB-DLL-WCNT-220003 v2
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellowcard in the Google Play or Apple App store. Adverse events should also be reported to GlaxoSmithKline on 0800 221441.
If you are from outside the UK, you can report adverse events to GSK/ViiV by selecting your region and market, here.